This centuries old martial art from Thailand was developed as a form of close-combat that uses the entire body as a weapon. Its use of feet, hands, knees and elbows make it a very effective form of self defense. Like all martial arts Muay Thai teaches self discipline, humility, respect, honor and in essence reflects Thai culture.
The popularity of Muay Thai has grown in recent years and is now an international sport practiced all over the world.
Muay Thai is not confined to professional boxers and can be practiced by everyone. The basics can be picked up easily and can give you a great form of self-defense while the training is a great cardio and strength work out.
Our classes are taught by professional Thai fighters with a huge amount of experience teaching and in the ring. They will take you through the basics and then develop your technique as you grow in confidence.
- Airport Pick up and Drop off (Bangkok)
- All meals and drinks 6 days per week
- 5 Morning Run session a week
- 12 Muay Thai private lesson per week
- 6 Fitness classes of choice per week
- 3 massages per week
- 1 Excursion every 3- 4 per weeks
* Special Discount for return deals