Better results in less time!
Private classes are for everyone regardless of level, age or any other conditions.
In private classes the instructor will be both your teacher and training partner at the same time.
The structure of private classes and lesson content is based on your timed goals for success within this martial art.
How can private classes benefit you?
- To get answers to all the questions you will not have time to discuss in a normal group class.
- To thoroughly check your current knowledge and understanding of the system.
- To increase the pace at which you learn and integrate the system.
- You will gain a deeper understanding of the specific skills that are expected of you, regarding on your level within the system.
- You will gain a more profound understanding of specific technical details that make a big difference.
- You will be corrected on all the technical problems that you have that cannot be properly addressed in a normal group class.
As Wing Tsun classes are one to one we like to give guests the flexibility to train when they want so the following times are just a guide.
07:30 - Breakfast
Relax with our other guests and enjoy your muesli, yogurt and fresh fruit
8:30 - Bodyweight Fitness Class (1 Hour)
Learn new strength training techniques under the guidance of Klaus our course director
10:30 - Wing Tsun Class (1 Hour)
Our Sifu will guide your practice.
12:00 - Lunch
Fill up with nutritious fuel so you can attack your next Wing Tsun session.
- 12:30 - Free time
14:30 - Wing Tsun Class (1 Hour)
Put into action what your learnt this morning.
18:00 - Dinner
Well done, you are finished for the day.
18:30 - Free time
Now you can explore the local area or relax and watch a movie in the camp
- Airport Pick up and Drop off (Bangkok)
- All meals and drinks 6 days per week
- 12 Wing Tsun private lesson per week
- 6 Fitness classes of choice per week
- 3 massages per week
* Special Discount for return deals